Watseka, Illinois Civil & Criminal Litigation, Real Estate, & Estate Planning Attorney Dedicated to Your Legal Needs
Thorough attorney with more than 30 years of experience providing effective legal services
The Tungate Law Offices, Ltd. in Watseka, Illinois serves individuals and businesses in Watseka and throughout east-central Illinois in matters of civil and criminal litigation, real estate, and estate planning – probate. The firm is also a title insurance company, and it offers other services. James L. Tungate has more than 30 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully helping clients with their legal needs. I approach every case with a determination to achieve results for my clients, and I meticulously develop strategies to ensure that you reach your goals for your life or business. I come from a rich background in legal practice, and I draw from my extensive experience to provide my clients with effective legal services. To find out how I can help you with your legal needs, call today to schedule a consultation.
Knowledgeable approach to your legal situation ensures results
James L. Tungate works to apply extensive knowledge in the best interests of clients. I thoroughly assess your individual legal situation and stay focused on achieving your goals. My approach to your legal needs is to be:
- Knowledgeable — The firm was established in 1976 by my wife, Susan Sumner Tungate. I joined her in 1979 after being Assistant State’s Attorney. This formed Tungate & Tungate until 1998, when Susan became Judge Susan Tungate. The Tungate Law Offices, Ltd. was formed, and title insurance services were added. I am chairman of the Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Fitness and Character for the Third Appellate District and am a former member of the Illinois State Bar General Legislature. I have been the president of the Iroquois Bar Association for more than 15 years. I apply my depth of knowledge to the benefit of you and each client.
- Thorough — My background provides a significant knowledge base that I use to assess each case. I meticulously strategize to determine the best course of action to serve your best interests, and I provide you with thorough representation from case inception to conclusion.
- Personalized — My staff and I interact with you on a first-name basis. In making you feel comfortable, I work to understand your individual legal situation so as to best help you with your legal needs.
Skilled attorney representing clients in various practice areas
My practice is devoted to representing clients in the following practice areas:
- Civil & Criminal Litigation — In my civil & criminal litigation practice, I help clients in all types of civil litigation matters in both state and federal courts, and I represent those who have been accused of crimes. I also handle traffic tickets for University of Illinois students and DUI and licensing hearings for Kankakee and Iroquois County clients.
- Real Estate — In real estate law, I apply knowledge of property laws, real estate issues, and business and finance to meet clients’ real estate needs relating to residential and commercial property transactions, real estate contracts and more.
- Estate Planning–Probate — In my estate planning – probate practice, I help clients in all matters of trusts and estates, and I guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex process of probate law, including creating a plan of action; filing the will with the probate court; and transferring, managing and liquidating assets.
Contact a diligent Illinois attorney to help you with your legal needs today
To schedule a consultation today, call the Tungate Law Offices, Ltd. In Watseka, Illinois at 815-432-4979 or contact me online.